This week's Carnival is up for viewing at World Famous Recipes. Have a gander at these Christmassy recipes:
- Melt-in-your-mouth Peppermint Meringues - must try these. They sound delish.
- Deep Dish Apple Pie - mouse waddling!
- Apricot Gelt (Chocolate-Dipped Apricots) - Chocolate is always good for holidays
- Chocolate Spoons - great treat for kids. Ahh, if only the spoons themselves were edible...
- Wheatless Peanut Butter Dark-Chocolate Kiss Blossom Cookies - made with dark chocolate kisses, how can it go wrong?
- Small Chocolate Cake - from Mama Squirrel
There's much more over at WFR, go have a look! Next week's carnival will be hosted at Chicken Recipes and will be dedicated to Recipes for Chicken. Submit your favorite chicken recipes by email to email@example.com by noon CST on Saturday, or use the Blog Carnival submission form.