I have some new pumpkin recipes to share shortly, but first, BIGFAT Bumps to some of my favorite recipes:
- Pumpkin Scones - seriously the best scones in the world. Be sure to read the comments for great ideas to make them even mo-bettah.
- Pumpkin Spice Dessert - a great substitute for traditional pumpkin pie, try this one for Thanksgiving!
- Pumpkin Custard - more than a pud, this recipe is both elegant and easy.
- Pumpkin Bread - moistish and molishious
- Pumpkin Crepes - something different for brekky, or a cozy party brunch
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups - a great, sooper-easy Fall recipe to do with kids, more of a faux cheesecake.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - do something scrumptious with all those seeds after carving your punkin!