Before I forget (mind like a sieve, doncha know), here are a couple of blogs to add to your must-visit list:
NOTE: To folx who like to play linky, I really HATE it when you just post your links in the comments. It's so impersonal and one-sided and I feel so used. I'll probably delete those kinds of comments from now on. If you want me to look at your blog and play linky with you, email me!
- Tea Party Diva - "From Cupcakes & Chocolate to Tea Party Paraphenalia & Lifestyle". I'm pretty sure the term Tea Party Diva corresponds to what I call my Tea Party Lady.
- Kwaffee - the name comes from Nat's Aussie way of saying "coffee". Hey Nat, record that, and put an mp3 of it on your blog! (I love an aussie accent)
- Tea Room Appreciators - Gemmie and Tom serve up reviews and other assorted tea stuff
- Insani-tea - Fun new blog about tea. For some reason this isn't coming up right in IE. Use Firefox to view.
- Coffee & Tea gifts - it doesn't get better than a gift basket full of coffee or tea. Or both. Add a little chocolate, and I'm in heaven!
- Fresh Coffee Jones
- BaristaBlog - I can't remember if I blogged this before...
Tell 'em Christine sent you!