I'm not really a Starbucks fan, but I do have a Starbucks cup in my cupboard from one Christmas when my brother in Seattle sent me a gift pack containing 2 kinds of coffee stuffed into this big green cup. The coffee wasn't bad, but when I go out for coffee now, I go the the coffee nazi shop, so's I can get one of those killer bagels with my espresso. But since I do get a lot of folx searching for Starbuck's information, here's some.
For the serious ...
- Starbucks Drinks Simplified - ever wonder what the heck those drinks are?
- Make Your Own Starbucks Frozen Frappuccino
- Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee Frappe
- Starbucks nutrition info - Find the calories, fat content, vitamins, etc. for your favorite Starbucks drinks. Yer basic grande caramel frozen frappuccino is 430 calories!
- Starbucks Copycat Recipes
For the devoutly not-serious ...
- Small, Medium, Large - a link I posted once before that's just too funny. Visit Star-Schmucks but be careful how you order.
- Oracle of Starbucks - if you ever wonder who you are
- The Last Starbucks - they really ARE everywhere
- Starbucks in Heaven - joke
- That Starbucks commercial - the one that uses the actual Survivor members, singing a much modified version of Eye of the Tiger